· 1 x cup of almond meal
· 12-15 chopped dates
· 1/4 cup cacao
· 1/4 cup chia seeds
· 1/4 cup coconut oil
· 1-2 tablespoons of peanut butter
· Honey/maple syrup to taste
· Pinch of Himalayan salt
· Desiccated coconut
· Add all dry ingredients to a food processer and mix
· Add all wet ingredients to the food processer
· Roll into bite sized balls and coat with desiccated coconut, place in fridge
· Alternatively, you can press into a tray, 1-2cm thick, place in the fridge for 30 minutes, and cut into squares once set.
Makes 16 balls of bliss.